Location: 5250 N. Garfield Ave (N Highway 287), Loveland, CO
Restore Office: (970) 669-7343
Schedule a ReStore Donation Pick-up: (970) 251-8660
- Days Open: Tuesday through Saturday (ReStore is closed Sunday & Monday)
- Donation drop-offs: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Shopping: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (the patio area closes at 4:30 PM)
See Acceptable Donations
Through the continued generosity of the Loveland community to our ReStore, funding is generated each year to support our affordable housing mission. Your support, be it donations or shopping, helps make affordable homeownership possible. The ReStore sells new and gently used furniture, home accessories, building materials, and appliances to the public at a fraction of the retail price. All sales proceeds are used to build homes, community, and hope right here in Loveland. We continue to find ways to pay our community’s generosity forward by providing clothing and supplies to some of our local faith partners, other non-profit providers, to families in the Thompson School District, and a partnership with New Horizons Ministries.
Did You Know?
We sell new Southerland Brand mattresses at the ReStore! We have twin, full, queen, and king sizes available for purchase.
Southerland Mattress Pricing:
- Mattress:Twin: $228 | Full: $296 | Queen: $362 | King: $544
- Mattress Foundation: Twin: $140 | Full: $162 | Queen: $180 | King: $288
- Everyday: 20% Off Entire Purchase for Veterans *Must have ID
- Tuesday: 99 Cent Clothing Day (excludes shoes)
- Wednesday: 40% Off Shoes
- Friday: 20% Off Storewide for Seniors (55+)
Donating? We Pick-Up For Free
We offer free pick up of furniture and other valuable items! Just let us know what you have and place it in front of your house, and we’ll do our best to help.
Your donation must be put outside on the front curb for us to pick your items up!
What we pick up and when is subject to our schedule, so please call (970) 251-8660 for more information.
- We sell clothing, furniture, most appliances, building supplies, electronics, and household goods. We offer free pick-up for larger items*. Contact us today to schedule a time for us to come by!
- We accept nearly all donations, however, items must be in a sellable condition – no rips, stains, or tears. We do not accept floral or outdated print couches and chairs.
- There are a few items we do not accept due to lack of demand, space, and/or safety concerns. Here’s a list of other local resources to consider for donations and recycling items we cannot accept.
*All items must be located outside on the first floor or in the garage and easily accessible. Drivers reserve the right to refuse pick-ups if they do not match the order. Donations with rips, stains, and tears will not be accepted. If in doubt, ask your ReStore salesperson when you call to schedule.