2022 Women Build
May 3 – June 11
Women Build recruits, educates, and inspires women to build and advocate for decent, affordable homes in our community.
Working together, Women build affordable Habitat for Humanity homes, helping families gain strength and self-sufficiency through homeownership. By expanding awareness of Women Build across our community, partnering with other local women’s groups, and increasing participation throughout Loveland, Women Build can be a transformative movement that empowers women and strengthens our community all year long. Thank you to our Women Build volunteers over the past 12 years who have helped build a stronger community in Loveland!
Now you can support Women Build without swinging a hammer, just click your mouse!
We’re launching our virtual fundraising for Women Build! This fundraiser will help us raise more funds for our affordable homeownership mission!
Construction Volunteer Days:
- May 3, Tuesday – Mayor Marsh, Larimer County Commissioner Jody Shadduck-McNally, & Loveland Habitat
- May 5, Thursday – Canvas Credit Union
- May 6, Friday – Thrivent Financial
- May 7, Saturday – Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- May 10, Tuesday – WomenGive
- May 12, Thursday – Loveland South and Lifestyle
- May 13, Friday – Front Range Fire Protection
- May 14, Saturday – Ladies of Loveland
- May 17, Tuesday – Your Platinum Team
- May 19, Thursday – Keystone Financial Services
- May 20, Friday – Valcore Roofing
- May 21, Saturday – Bank of Colorado
- May 24, Tuesday – 3 spots left
- May 26, Thursday – Dakota Glen Neighborhood
- May 27, Friday – Nutrien
- June 3, Friday- Lowe’s
- June 11, Saturday – Precision Chiropractic
Women Build is $100 per person, or $1,000 for a team of 10. Your donation is tax deductible, and helps us buy the construction supplies we need to build, helping to keep Habitat homes affordable!
To learn more and get involved in Women Build, contact Tori Stepp or call 970-669-9769.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors: