Join us for our 1st Annual Real Estate Build. We have 6 Habitat homes under construction. This build event is open to realtors, property managers, title companies, builders, and mortgage lenders to come out for a day of construction and work alongside a Habitat family to help build their home.
Bring your whole office out or join with industry colleagues for a great day of building and helping Loveland families.
In addition to swinging a hammer, we’re seeking donations of $200/person (or $2,000 per team of 10) to help with the cost of construction supplies, tool repairs, and more.
Your support gives families a hand-up to build and purchase their own home. Let’s work together to make homeownership possible for Loveland families in need of decent, affordable housing.
Our 2021 Real Estate Build event will take place in September, and we can’t wait to see you. See dates below.
- September 2, Thursday – REMAX Alliance
- September 9, Thursday – Sellstate Rogue Realty
- September 10, Friday – The Group
- September 14, Tuesday – Land Title Guarantee
- September 16, Thursday – C3 Real Estate Solutions
- September 17, Friday – Loveland Berthoud Association of Realtors
- September 23, Thursday – First National Bank
- September 30, Thursday – LC Real Estate
- October 7, Thursday – Elevations Credit Union
Want to participate but can’t settle on a date? Contact Tori Stepp and we’ll work around your schedule.
Benefits Beyond Giving Back
- Marketing and promotional opportunities
- Tax incentives
- Learn new skills
- Meet homeowners and other like-minded individuals
About the Build
We start early, at 8 or 8:30 depending on the day, with a break for lunch at noon. Snacks, water, and lunch are provided by Loveland Habitat. No experience necessary and we supply tools and instruction. Rain or shine, let’s build! Our construction site is in south Loveland, around the corner from Grace Community Church, in the subdivision known as Sierra Valley.