Our monthly giving program, Carpenter’s Club, makes donating to Loveland Habitat for Humanity easy and supports our construction efforts year-round. Monthly giving allows you to make automatic donations every month, which makes it easier for Habitat to plan long-term, budget more efficiently, and create more life-changing outcomes.
Why Donate to Loveland Habitat for Humanity?
Habitat helps families build strength, stability, and self-sufficiency. While our community grows, there are many who struggle with overcrowded and unaffordable housing. We can help families build and own an affordable home that will impact their lives:
- 94% of homeowners felt that their lives had improved since moving into their Habitat home.
- 90% saw an improvement in their family’s health and well-being since becoming a Habitat homeowner.
- Nearly 90% of Habitat home owners reported that their neighborhood felt safer than where they had lived before.
- 66% of Habitat homeowners expect their children will earn a bachelor’s degree or greater.
- 65% of homeowners felt they were somewhat or much better at saving money since moving into their Habitat home.
Why Give Monthly?
- Tailored to you – Small payments spread out month to month can mean donating to Loveland Habitat can fit any budget.
- Easy and hassle-free – With monthly giving, donations are automatic so you don’t have to worry about it. You can change the amount or cancel anytime!
- Impact all year long – We build five to six homes per year and work year-round. To keep our construction team supplied with the tools and materials they need, reliable ongoing donations make a big difference.
Benefits to Monthly Giving!
As a member of the Loveland Habitat Carpenter’s Club, you will receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly Carpenter’s Club Newsletter filled with Habitat news, a message from our Executive Director, and sneak peeks at the Habitat homes in the construction process!
- Invitations to Habitat for Humanity groundbreakings and dedications.
- Donation Statements – At the end of the year, you’ll receive a statement of all donations received for the year, so that you have everything in one place for tax planning.
With every new member, it becomes a little bit easier to raise the money we need to continue to build homes here in Loveland. Please consider a monthly donation today! If you have any questions, reach out to Tori at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-669-9769.