Whether it’s a New Year’s resolution or just something you are passionate about – there are many different ways to give back to your community this year.
- Help build homes for individuals and families in need of safe, decent, affordable housing. Our construction site takes volunteers every Friday and Saturday, 8:30am – 3:30pm. With volunteer numbers typically lower in the winter months, it is a great time to help out Loveland Habitat. You can learn more and sign up here.
- Volunteer your time and talents at the ReStore. As we run on volunteer manpower, we love to have volunteers out anytime between 10am-4pm, Monday through Saturday. Learn more here.
Donate gently used items to the ReStore!
- Donating your gently used items (furniture, clothing, home accessories, appliances, building materials, and more) to the ReStore helps us generate funding to support our affordable housing mission. All the sale proceeds stay here in Loveland to continue the Habitat mission of building safe, decent homes for individuals and families. Check out our list of acceptable items here. Our donation hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm. We also offer free pick up which can be scheduled here or can be scheduled via phone at (970) 251-8660.
Donate to the mission!
- With a one-time gift, we can continue helping families and individuals build and own an affordable home. $25 can buy nails and fasteners, $100 can buy a kitchen faucet. Donate now.
- Monthly giving makes supporting our mission easier. Our monthly giving program, Carpenter’s Club, helps support our construction efforts year-round. Recurring donations are are easy and hassle-free, plus comes with some benefits. Learn more here.
Interested in getting involved with Loveland Habitat in a different way? Contact Tori at 970-669-9769 or email@example.com