Faith Groups in Loveland Coming Together to Build Community!
In 2019, faith communities throughout Loveland are rallying together to build a home for a Habitat family. Everyone can help accomplish this goal – small and large groups, any religion or denomination, by contributing their time and resources. There are many ways you can help … and they’re not all swinging hammers! This year, our Faith Build homeowners are Caleb and Sarah.
Meet our 2019 Faith Build Homeowners
Sarah and Caleb started dating in 2017 and plan to marry soon. They are excited to start their future together in partnership with Loveland Habitat for Humanity. “The process of applying for this house is one of our first testimonies of what God is doing in our lives as a couple. We look forward to sharing this testimony and seeing what other adventures He has for our future together.” Currently, Caleb is paying more than 50% of his income toward rent, even with a roommate, and Sarah is living with her parents due to her lower income. They look forward to working with the Habitat community and the rewarding challenge of putting in their sweat equity hours. “We get to go through the same process as other homeowners and have a common goal with our neighbors.” They feel excited about their future together and enjoy being part of something bigger than themselves. “Thank you to Habitat and all the volunteers for all that you do!!!”
Ways to Get Involved
Fundraising towards building costs:
2019 Fundraising goal: $20,000
Current Amount Raised: $5,320.66
2018 Amount Raised: $16,050
To donate towards the 2019 Faith Build House, Click Here to Donate and select "Faith Build" from the drop down menu near the bottom of the page.
- Faith Build Days at Construction Site: Click Here to sign up for Construction Site
- ReStore Volunteering: Click Here to sign up for ReStore
- ReStore Donations (for information about donating items to the ReStore,
click here: Donate to the ReStore)
2019 Faith Build Partners
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Campion Seventh-day Adventist
- First United Methodist Church
- Foundations Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- King of Glory Lutheran Church
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- Restoration Church
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish
- Trinity Lutheran
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Zion Lutheran Church
Ways to Promote the Habitat Faith Build in Your Community:
This document shows the variety of ways your faith community can partner with Loveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Pray for Loveland Habitat
- Volunteer – Groups or Individuals, Construction Site and ReStore.
- ReStore is a great opportunity for YOUTH GROUPS.
- Become a Financial Partner for the 2019 Faith Build House
- Invite a Habitat Representative to Speak at Your Congregation
- Sponsor a Homeowner Event
- Provide a Meal for a Volunteer Group
- Host Out of Town Volunteers
- Join the Faith Relations Committee
- Donate items and Shop at the ReStore
To get involved in Faith Build 2019, please contact:
Volunteer & Faith Relations Director
Loveland Habitat for Humanity