Thrivent Financial helps families find strength & stability
Take a look inside the Thrivent Builds program and learn how helping hands can lead to self-sufficiency and brighter futures for families across the world.
There are countless ways you can help Loveland Habitat...no experience required!
Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity helps families achieve greater economic independence through the building of decent, simple, affordable homes. Building these homes is more than just boards and blocks. It’s sweat and smiles, born of hard work and expressions of faith. There are many ways you can help … and they’re not all swinging hammers. Find out more by talking with Chris Zwakenberg, our Faith Relations & Volunteer Coordinator. Email Chris to learn about 2017 Thrivent Build opportunities. To learn more about Thrivent Financal, click here.
Please join us for a Thrivent Groundbreaking
You are invited to a groundbreaking to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter in a family's life! You'll soon hear the buzzing of saws and pounding of hammers on 1784 Valency Drive in Loveland.
But first, you're invited to hear words of thanksgiving and celebration at the Thrivent Builds groundbreaking ceremony to jump start the newest Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity home in our community. Join Thrivent Financial, Loveland Habitat, your friends and neighbors as we offer thanks to God for what has already been done and gear up for the buzz of activity we will see in the coming months.
The groundbreaking ceremony will be held at 5:30pm, on Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
1784 Valency Drive in Loveland - just south of the old Collins Cashway. The entrance to Valency Drive is on S.W. 14th St, approximately 1/4 mile west of HWY 287.
For directions or information, please contact Vince Deely at Loveland Habitat for Humanity, 970-669-9769
2017 Thrivent Build Dates
Following are our 2017 Thrivent Build dates. Please help fill our open spots! We are looking for groups of up to 10 people. If you don't see an open date that works for your schedule, contact us for the latest available dates. To learn more or sign up, contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-669-9769.
1. 7/1 Saturday, LifeSpring Covenant Church
2. 7/15 Saturday, ELCA (King of Glory, Zion Lutheran, Trinity Lutheran)
3. 7/29 Saturday, Church of the Nazarene
4. 8/12 Saturday, Immanuel Lutheran Church
5. 8/19 Saturday, First United Methodist Church
6. 9/8 Friday (open)
7. 9/30 Saturday, ELCA (King of Glory, Zion Lutheran, Trinity Lutheran)
8. 10/6 Friday, Loveland Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors
9. 10/7 Saturday, Immanuel Lutheran Church
10. 10/10 Tuesday, Loveland Habitat Regulars
11. 10/14 Saturday, Mountain View Presbyterian Church
12. 10/27 Friday (open)
13. 11/11 Saturday, Hope Baptist Church
14. 12/1 Friday (open)
15. 12/2 Saturday, Immanuel Lutheran Church
16. 12/9 Saturday (open)