Important Qualifications to Consider
Purchasing a home is a big step towards a successful future. There are important qualifications that you must meet to be considered for Habitat homeownership. Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
Residency: Applicants must live or work in Loveland for one year prior to application.
Housing Need: (examples)
- Overcrowded conditions; or
- Unsafe housing; or
- Rent is more than 40% of your income; or
- Receive subsidized housing or Section 8 vouchers.
Willingness to Partner:
- Meet deadlines for application process
- Attend classes once selected
- Complete “sweat equity” volunteer hours before moving into your home.
Ability to Pay for the Home:
- Meet income range guidelines
- Currently able to pay bills on time
- No bankruptcy in past 2 years, no foreclosure in past 3 years
- No outstanding liens, judgments or collections (non medical)
- Be a US citizen or legal resident
Meet Income Eligibility (see chart below)
Application & Information
Are you ready for Habitat homeownership? Contact us today!
If you think you're ready for Habitat Homeownership, or want to learn more, contact us today.
For more details, or to request an application, call Susan at 970-669-9769.