How to Apply for a Habitat Home
We are approaching another Loveland Habitat for Humanity homeowner application cycle - more information coming soon.
To apply for a Habitat home, you must complete the following steps:
- Turn the completed application packet by the deadline date, and requested paperwork in on time.
- To request a Homeownership Program Application, please click here: Homeownership Application Request
Please note, all applications are due by appointment. See details in application packet.
- Attend an orientation meeting.
- Our upcoming Homeownership Program orientation meetings will take place on March 7th, March 23rd, and April 4th. If you would like to signup for one of these meetings, please click here: Orientation Meeting Signup
- Participate in the interview process.
- Volunteer 10 “preview” hours (per adult applicant) with Loveland Habitat.
Please see the documents posted below for more information about how to qualify and tips for completing your application.
For any questions, please contact:
Susan Briggs, Homeowner Service Director
Loveland Habitat for Humanity